Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep graph slider - times not showing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I am having a problem with the daily sleep graph. I used to be able to slide across it and it would give me the times so I could see when I was awake/sleep. I am using the app on my iPad and I am on the updated IOS 9.3.4. Is anybody else having the same issue and do we know how to fix it?

Thanks
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Cgoldma and @sazzle29, welcome aboard to our Community. I've noticed this concern has increase among users. Rest assure the option still is available it only require a firm tap and hold your finger against the screen for a moment to start dragging across your graph and see your sleep periods. Take a look at this other post I have shared with more users experiencing the same inconvenience.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have further questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12
I have the same issue. I used to be able to see the times on the sleep graph but ever since I updated the app I can no longer see the times when I was awake/sleep. I'm regretting updating the app now and hope this gets fixed soon!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Cgoldma and @sazzle29, welcome aboard to our Community. I've noticed this concern has increase among users. Rest assure the option still is available it only require a firm tap and hold your finger against the screen for a moment to start dragging across your graph and see your sleep periods. Take a look at this other post I have shared with more users experiencing the same inconvenience.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have further questions.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
Hi @RobertoME

That worked....yay. Thank you for your feedback. I had to hold my finger on the graph for it to work as you say and it did.

Thanks again.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you @RoberoFit. That worked. I'm able to see the times by tapping on the grid.

It used to automatically show the times without having to tap the screen. Hopefully someday you will return to that.

In the meantime, I'm glad to see the feature didn't completely go away and know how to access the information.
Best Answer

I  started having the same problem about a week ago, but I use a laptop with a mouse, not a touch screen.  Please fix this issue, so I can see how long my bouts of sleep and restless last.

Best Answer
Thanks, @RobertoME! I have been wondering how to see the times!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MMV12, I'm glad to hear this recommendation has been of your help.  Let me also offer you a warm welcome to our Community @KSCubsFan

@KSCubsFan if you are using a computer the way to do this, is not different. Think that the mouse is your finger so to see your times, click and drag over your graph, while you hold down the left click on your mouse. This should do the trick and prompt the time details on your graphs.

Hope this helps and keep participating in our Community.

Best Answer

Holding down the left button doesn't make the start times for sleep and restless/awake come back.  All I see, regardless of whether the left button is depressed, is "awake/restless at" and "asleep at".  The times were there until about 1 week ago and now they've suddenly disappeared.  This needs to be fixed because now the sleep graph isn't nearly as useful as before because you can't see how long you're bouts of sleep last.

Best Answer

I have been viewing the fitbit.com at 75% zoom for the past few months and the times showed up on the sleep graph until a week or so ago.  Although I can't see the times in the nightly sleep graph, I can see time asleep and total times awake or restless on the 30-day graphs on the right side of the screen.  As an experiment, I tried zooming to 90% and 100% and the sleep times on the nightly sleep graph reappeared.  I didn't need to press the left button on my mouse, just hover over the graph.  I wouldn't say the problem is solved, just a new quirk.

Best Answer

I have an android based Samsung Galaxy S6. A couple weeks ago I could just tap on the graph and it would show me the times. However, a few updates ago, I can't do this anymore. I attempted the alternative method mentioned about a "hard tap & drag" but that doesn't work either. I really miss this feature and the app & fitbit arent as useful to me without this. Please reapply this feature.

Best Answer

Hello @tripgrunt, good to see you around the Fitbit Community. For more details about this change with the sleep graph please take a look at the following post.

See you around and let me know if you have more questions.

Best Answer

I wish I could  help but I am having the same problem.  Also we no longer get the length of time it takes to fall asleep or the percentage of bed time to sleep time.  I have just discovered today that you cannot edit the sleep record.  I went to 'edit sleep', changed the time and nothing changed.  I am very disappointed in the changes.  Why fix something that isn't broken.

Best Answer