Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step Tile is not showing in Fitbit.com Dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi There,

Could I please get some urgent help. I have logged on my Fitbit dashboard on the website and have noticed there is no steps tile and I cannot add one either. 

On my Fitbit App the steps are properly tracked however it seems they are not recorded on the website dashboard. The only steps I can see tracked on the website dashboard are from activity but this is not the total count of the steps for the day.

My app is installed on Samsung Note 9 and is working perfectly fine as all steps are correctly recorded as I check them throughout the day to monitor my fitnes goals. This however is not at all displayed on the website dashboard.

Please help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @DVS777, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided about the Step Tile missing in your Fitbit.com Dashboard. 

Information on your fitbit.com dashboard is arranged in tiles that you can add, delete, edit, and rearrange to best suit your needs. New tiles are frequently added and include Steps, Floors, Sleep, Hourly Activity, Calories Burned, Distance, Friends, Weight, Top Badges, and more.

To add a tile:

1. Click the Menu icon on the left side of the dashboard.
  2. Click the check box next to the tile you'd like to add.
  3. Click Done. You can rearrange tiles by clicking and dragging them to the spot you prefer.

To remove a tile and add it back in the menu:

1. Hover your mouse over the bottom of the tile you want to remove.
  2. Click the gear icon.
  3. Click the trash icon > Remove.

To edit individual goal tiles:

1. You can edit your individually-tracked fitness goals (e.g. steps, calories burned, distance).
  2. Hover your mouse at the bottom of the tile you'd like to edit and click the gear icon.
  3. Follow the instructions on the tile to edit your goal.
  4. Click Done.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit.com Dashboard as there are more chances to get related replies here.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @DVS777, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided about the Step Tile missing in your Fitbit.com Dashboard. 

Information on your fitbit.com dashboard is arranged in tiles that you can add, delete, edit, and rearrange to best suit your needs. New tiles are frequently added and include Steps, Floors, Sleep, Hourly Activity, Calories Burned, Distance, Friends, Weight, Top Badges, and more.

To add a tile:

1. Click the Menu icon on the left side of the dashboard.
  2. Click the check box next to the tile you'd like to add.
  3. Click Done. You can rearrange tiles by clicking and dragging them to the spot you prefer.

To remove a tile and add it back in the menu:

1. Hover your mouse over the bottom of the tile you want to remove.
  2. Click the gear icon.
  3. Click the trash icon > Remove.

To edit individual goal tiles:

1. You can edit your individually-tracked fitness goals (e.g. steps, calories burned, distance).
  2. Hover your mouse at the bottom of the tile you'd like to edit and click the gear icon.
  3. Follow the instructions on the tile to edit your goal.
  4. Click Done.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit.com Dashboard as there are more chances to get related replies here.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer