Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step modification

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Is there any way to manually modify my daily steps when I forget to put on my Fitbit after charging over Nite?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Careylubu , further to @EdsonFitbit 's post:

You get to that page from your web dashboard at www.fitbit.com

On the dashboard click "log" near the top and then "activities". Near the bottom of that page click on the walking icon below "common activities". You should now see the screen that's shown above.

You can now create a manually entry for a walk specifying the date, time range and a number of steps that you wish to add and then clicking on the "log" icon.

This is not modifying any existing entry but creating a new entry. These added steps will show in your daily total but, as explained, they won't count towards badges and challenges. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community @Careylubu. You can add steps to your account by manually logging activities like Walk, Run or Hike. Please be aware these steps don't count towards badges, Lifetime or challenges.

steps.jpg

I moved this thread to the Dashboard board because it is more related to the topic. Catch you later. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
Please be more specific, I am looking at this page I cannot see anywhere that allows me to modify regardless of what I touch
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Careylubu , further to @EdsonFitbit 's post:

You get to that page from your web dashboard at www.fitbit.com

On the dashboard click "log" near the top and then "activities". Near the bottom of that page click on the walking icon below "common activities". You should now see the screen that's shown above.

You can now create a manually entry for a walk specifying the date, time range and a number of steps that you wish to add and then clicking on the "log" icon.

This is not modifying any existing entry but creating a new entry. These added steps will show in your daily total but, as explained, they won't count towards badges and challenges. 

Best Answer