Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps don't show in dashboard on fitbit.com or android app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently linked up to join a challenge using fitbit app and health sync.  The steps originally showed up but now their gone and don't appear as an option in the dashboard (see image) or on the app when i select "EDIT"  I can see steps if i go to Log/Activities.

mlent79_0-1674493686905.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I called fitbit support and they were clueless and almost rude.

I tried to explain that it was an application issue and not a device issue and was told repeatedly that i needed to use a fitbit device or they could not help me.  I asked to speak to someone who has application knowledge and was asked, "who would you like to speak to."  I repeated myself several times in different ways to explain that i would like to speak to someone at fitbit who as fitbit application knowledge and she repeated, verbatim, "who would you like to speak to."  Wow.  Then i asked to speak to her manager and she said, "we don't have managers here."  It took me a few times to figure out that i needed to ask to speak to her supervisor at which point i was transferred to her supervisor.  again, wow.  Now the supervisor told me that i needed to call Garmin.  Then told me that they have any clue about Health Sync. When i asked about Health Connect which is actually an option in the Fitbit app he said the same thing, "i don't see anything here on Health Connect."  Rude? she never raised her voice, never got mad, always said thank you and was patient, but she was completely dismissive of my actual requests.

Best Answer

I hear you!  I just got disconnected via chat as I was typing a reply about sync issues!  I was told Fitbit no longer supports automatic syncing via Bluetooth and referred me here which is a format for users to complain and no one to deal with the issue.

I've been using my Fitbit since 2021. I'll be shopping elsewhere for a new device. I used to recommend this company, but now I'll be sure to tell everyone about my experience. No company shod treat their customers this way.

Best Answer
0 Votes