Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps tile not in dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,  I have a couple of tiles on my Dashboard (badges and sleep), but not steps count.  Can anyone help?  I've seen advice to scroll down and tap edit, but I don't see that anywhere.  Thanks!

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Karen210 - 

Although this is the iOS app board, you must be referencing the Web Dashboard.

In the upper left hand corner of the screen is this icon:

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 8.43.51 AM.png

Click on it to select more tiles for your dashboard.

Once they have been added, you can drag-and-drop the tiles to different positions on the dashboard until you have it the way you like it.

Good luck and welcome to the boards.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply.  I found "Activity and Stats" there.  Is there one that just shows the steps you've taken today?  I'm trying to link my steps to another app and one of the troubleshooting ideas is to make sure that your daily steps are on your Fitbit cloud account.  Thanks again for your help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Karen210. Welcome on board. @MrMarv, thanks for stopping by and sharing your insights.

@Karen210, thanks for the information provided and for trying the tips suggested in this thread. To see the steps you've taken today I'd recommend to add the This Week's Activity which will also show the daily calories burned, distance and floors (if applicable) tracked by your Fitbit device.

About your other inquiry, since you'd like to link your Fitbit account with another app, please take a look to this help article for further tips. Take in mind that there must be an integration between the Fitbit app and the other app. If you don't see your 3rd-party app listed in our top integrations list or should you have issues to link both accounts, please contact the developer of the app for further details.

By the way, I've moved your post to the Fitbit.com Dashboard board so you can have more chances to receive help from the Community.

I'll be around if you have more questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Karen210 - 

In addition to @LizzyFitbit 's recommendation, there is the "Goals" element that you can add. It is very similar to the Activities section of the mobile app giving you the five activity metrics.

Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 2.00.19 PM.png

If, after adding it, you click on the gear icon you will be shown the obverse where your goals are shown for each element.

Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 2.02.04 PM.png

Or you can just hover your mouse pointer over the original image and get this:

Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 2.03.03 PM.png

I'd recommend adding all of the possibilities and then removing those you don't want (see the trashcan icon in the second image). And you can drag-and-drop the individual elements where you want them.

Hope this helps and good luck.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer