Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Guys, do you also experience an issue with Fitbit website for raising suggestions for new features? Link here. I tried to raise a suggestion but the page freezes when I hit Post button. Here is an example of my suggestion (you can try to raise a suggestion with this text):

I would like the calendar notifications to appear bigger on the screen. See screenshot how tiny it is at the moment. Also, the text is truncated - only 14 characters appear. The screen of Versa 3 is nice and big so the notification could be bigger.

Current text is so tiny that it's hard to read. It is also truncated. Only 14 characters are visible.

Versa 3unnamed (1).jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Lizard555 ! Nice to see you around. Thank you for your report and suggestion. 

Please try deleting the cache of your browser. If the issue persists, try using another browser. 

If you this doesn't improve, please let me know what browser you are using so that our team can have a look at it.

Please try using this link https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Juan,

I deleted cash but the issue persists. Can you please fix it on your end?

I’ve tried Chrome and IE.

thanks,

Jan

Best Answer

I've moved this non-hardware issue to the Fotbit.com support. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue  Thank you for your help, keeping the Community in order. 

@Lizard555 Thank you four your reply and further information. Our team has been informed and they will be monitoring the situation and work on a solution for it. 

Should I receive further information, I'll be glad to inform you over here. 

Hope it gets solved soon. 

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any update pls ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lizard555  Thank you for your message. 

Our team has been monitoring your situation, but hasn't update me yet. 

Have you tried to post your suggestion on another device ? As on your phone or another pc?

Does it occur there also?

We'll appreciate your feedback to this.

See you around

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I tried. iOS, Chrome, Internet Explorer. All have the same issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same Issue here, hit post button and just locks up and get spinning wheel forever. 

Best Answer
0 Votes