Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swimming is not being logged

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Swimming is not being logged every day, though I swim every day.  Settings are on automatic.  Help?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Thanks for your reply. I just went on my account and it has now logged my swimming, so I guess it 'righted' itself. Many thanks for replying

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

A very warm welcome to the Community @watchbell.

I'd like to take a closer look into the situation. Have you noticed any inaccuracies on the swimming activities that are logged? What tracker are you using for the swimming? When did this start happening?

Look forward to your reply. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
Thanks for your reply. I just went on my account and it has now logged my swimming, so I guess it 'righted' itself. Many thanks for replying
Best Answer

Hello @watchbell.

Those are some great news. It is possible that the Dashboard was taking longer than usual to load the swimming activities. If you do notice something similar happening again, I'd say that you try to log out of you account and then back in. Then the Dashboard will try to load everything up once again and it should appear. 

Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer