Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing an old Fitbit Ultra

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After losing my Fitbit One, a friend gave me an 2 old, original Fitbit Classics (clip). It does not use a dongle, but a base station instead, that plugs into the computer. I downloaded the software for Windows XP, but the setup won't complete, so I can't try to see if the software works to sync. The unit works, but the problem is, the clock is wrong, so my steps will reset when it thinks midnight is, instead of the actual time. Because I can't complete the software setup (and I don't even know if it will support a non-dongle unit), I can't set the clock in the usual way.

I realize that the units are almost 10 years old and Fitbit no longer supports them, but I was hoping somebody might have a suggestion. Although it is currently 4:30 pm here, one says it's 5:24 am and the other 10:05 pm.

HELP!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @Rose21461.

Thanks for sharing all that you have tried.

In this case I've reached out to our support team and they will be reaching out to you shortly. Please do keep an eye on the inbox of the email address that you have used for your Fitbit app.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Forums @Rose21461.

Thanks for sharing all that you have tried.

In this case I've reached out to our support team and they will be reaching out to you shortly. Please do keep an eye on the inbox of the email address that you have used for your Fitbit app.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately, their reply is what I already knew: they no longer support this product.  I was hoping someone knew of a workaround for this issue, but I guess not. Thank you anyway.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Rose21461.

Thanks for sharing what you were told. 

Please do know that we are always looking for ways to improve the overall Fitbit experience.

If there is anything else that I can help you with.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My classic fitbit is no longer syncing using the base that is plugged in to the computer.  What is the resolution here?  Why is Fitbit selling products that they just stop supporting?  Where can I get my money back?

Best Answer