Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three days missing this week on dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Days missing on dashboard 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Thanks for joining the Community @Lesleyaqua.

That sounds quite bothersome. I'd like to take a closer look into the situation itself:

• What are the days that are missing?
  • When did you notice it?
  • Could you please take a screen shot of what you see on your Dashboard and then post it in here? That would allow me to better understand.

Look forward to your reply and making sense of this situation.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
Im sorry i dint kniw how to snapshot and get it to you without goin from my photoes. I have wed thurs and saturday . Missing from track exercise.
Also this week monday hasnt appeard. Could u send me a normal email adress to post the snap shot i have apple 6 plus but im in spain so if i have to leave the page it all goes in spanish that i dont. Understand.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lesleyaqua,

Welcome to the community!

Out of curiosity, did you deplete the battery on your Fitbit, charged it, and started to use it before you synced it?

If so, then I have an explanation.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
As well as loosing three days last week and one the week before.
Now This week on my Fitbit is now saying 0 out of 6 days on my track excercise and my dash says nothing. It should be day 3 as I start Monday. Thanks for you Help it’s driving me crazy

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Lesleyaqua and @PureEvil.

@Lesleyaqua Please do let us know about what @PureEvil asked as it could have an impact on what happened. Additionally, how often are you syncing your Fitbit? What device are you syncing it to?

As for the language of the Dashboard, you should be able to select the language by going all the way to the bottom of the website. On the bottom-right corner you should see a small flag for the language. Change it to the correct one so that you can understand exactly what is going on.

Look forward to your reply. 

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
Hi. Thanks. I have the language sorted. But because. I’m in Madrid time. If I delete anythign It starts again in Spanish. Just another thing
Have to say I have never spent so much time on anythign. Before. I had the first fit bit that wouldn’t syncs. For nearly a year.
I tried the other idea bringing my firmware up to date.

And I tried Stefan’s. Idea
To remove charge two from account
Unpair the charge
Perform a restart on tracker
Turn off Bluetooth
On my Apple 6 plus
Restart mobile while Bluetooth is off
Turn Bluetooth back on
Open Fitbit app check it’s up to date
Set up a device
Followed instructions
It’s the track excercise. Is now still 0 of 6 days. And it’s Friday tomorrow.
Last week it measured my excersice in 3 of 6 days. And wed thurs and sat. We’re missing.
They are correct when log in on my I pad.
But it’s the the track on the dash board cos at first it said the days in that. As well as the log wheni tap it

Today I noticed on my I pad the words
“Remove this charge 2 from your account. “
Were as on my phone it only had.
“ remove this charge 2
So I tried to do the above again on my I pad
It’s the same.
Every time I look at the track excercise with 0 of 6 days. I synce it just in case. It all comes right.
I think it’s driving me. mad.
Thank you to all the team for being so helpful

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Lesleyaqua! Thanks for the update.

I'll be letting the rest of the team know about it. Whenever we get any updates on this we will be sure to let everyone know. For the time being I'd recommend checking your stats on the iPad as they are showing accurate information like you mentioned.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. 

Best Answer

Yes the stats are correct.  But the days on the dashboard are not again. This week its showing 1 of 7 days.  And now its day 6. 

So frustrating.  Dosent look like anyone can resolve this  in the 5 weeks iv been using.it 4 have  had the wrong amount. Of days.  On the dash

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lesleyaqua,

Can you get us a screenshot of what you're talking about?  I think it would be easier than trying to visualize what you're describing.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hey @PureEvil and @Lesleyaqua.

@Lesleyaqua I agree with @PureEvil, a screen shot would be best in this case.

Look forward to your reply.

Best Answer