Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic step counter

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I need advice on buying my first step counter, like a Fitbit.  Need a very basic one, really only interested in counting how many steps I do each day.

( Tried using apps in my Samsung phone, could not find one I liked )

Can someone tell me if such a thing exists ?

In March 2015 I had spinal fusion and classed as a paraplegic. By March 2016 I got out of the wheelchair and forced myself to walk. First three months I walked 29 km !  Very hard to learn, is walking.

Since then I have built my total up to 2,000 km and have done 95,000 squats and heel lifts.

Want to keep track of my walking every day, become an obsession now.  Will be based in Brisbane for summer at least.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Micklanna! Wow, you're amazing, keep up the good work!

Depending on how you're walking, I might suggest the Zip to you, which is the really basic clip-on tracker. You could also check out the Flex 2, which is basically the equivalent wrist-based tracker. Both of them track your steps, the Flex 2 is also waterproof and tracks your sleep, too. The biggest downside to the Flex 2 over the Zip is that if you're using a walker or a cane, sometimes it won't register the steps as well.

Best of luck and let us know how you come out.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @Micklanna! Wow, you're amazing, keep up the good work!

Depending on how you're walking, I might suggest the Zip to you, which is the really basic clip-on tracker. You could also check out the Flex 2, which is basically the equivalent wrist-based tracker. Both of them track your steps, the Flex 2 is also waterproof and tracks your sleep, too. The biggest downside to the Flex 2 over the Zip is that if you're using a walker or a cane, sometimes it won't register the steps as well.

Best of luck and let us know how you come out.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes