Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today (Activity Goal) tile not loading on fitbit.com dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After returning to Fitbit and dusting off my Charge 2 after a long hiatus, I found a single tile in the browser dashboard never loads.  Seems to be the Today (Activity Goal) tile.  Speaking to support, nothing helped.  After a few days while awaiting a reply from support, I went into my mobile app and looked at my goals and noticed the Floor goal was set to 0.  Changing it to 1 has now resolved the issue.  If anyone is having a problem with the Today Tile not loading, check your goals on the mobile app and make sure none of them are set to 0.  Maybe Fitbit should fix this boundary issue on their backend for those who don't care about certain goals and have them set to 0 for whatever reason.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @BikerDan.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and your experience with our Support team. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback. Please know that your comments won't go unnoticed, our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and we take every feedback as a learning and improvement opportunity for our products. I am glad to hear that you were able to resolve this issue and thank you for sharing what you did as it may help other members in the same situation. I appreciate your time and efforts. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes