Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download a tcx file from an interval workout with GPS enabled

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there!

I am getting an error message when I attempt to download the .tcx file from an interval workout with GPS enabled. The message reads, "TCX data is missing. Please try again later." I have not had issues exporting the TCX from my runs. This issue is happening with the interval workout. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Locnlovely

Thanks for the details shared on your post about the difficulties experience to download the .tcx file. 

Please note that you can export GPS data to a Training Center XML (TCX) file. TCX files display GPS data as activities and track heart rate, calories, and other data. You can upload TCX files to other apps, including Strava. See, How do I export my Fitbit account data?

If after taking in consideration this information the issue still persists, my best recommendation is contact our Support Team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. You can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected. Make sure to mention the steps you've followed, so they can help you from there.

On a side note, I've moved your post to this thread so we can keep our forums organized.

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes