Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total time for each split(not pace)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

Are you somehow able to display the total time elapsed for each split?(both dashboard and Android app)

Like:

Split1: 5'30"(pace) total: 5:30min

Split2: 5'45"(pace) total: 11:15min

...and so on.

/Mike

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @MThor

Thanks for sharing your idea on the matter! At this moment we do not have any news on ways to do this. Having said that, perhaps you could post about it in our Feature Suggestions. I'm sure other users would like to see the times for each split and you will get support for your idea. Other users can comment on it or vote for it to show their support.

If you have any questions in regards to the Feature Suggestions board, you can read the FAQ

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @MThor

Thanks for sharing your idea on the matter! At this moment we do not have any news on ways to do this. Having said that, perhaps you could post about it in our Feature Suggestions. I'm sure other users would like to see the times for each split and you will get support for your idea. Other users can comment on it or vote for it to show their support.

If you have any questions in regards to the Feature Suggestions board, you can read the FAQ

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

free app from Armor has it - And, you want me to upgrade to premium? 😞☹️😒

Best Answer
0 Votes