Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking previous runs

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there any way to see your previous run details on the fitbit app? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

From fitbit.com dashboard, click "Log" along the top, then "Activities".  A bit down the screen, see "Activity History" and "View Details" at the right of each line.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
So, it's not able to view this from the app?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Svillegas   On the App, provided you have logged it as an exercise you can just scroll and scroll and teh keep scrolling and then when you find the run, tap it and the details are there..

Otherwise on the PC you scroll 10 at a time..

@Svillegas wrote:
So, it's not able to view this from the app?

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Since you posted this on the "fitbit.com dashboard" section, I figured that was what you wanted.

From the phone app, click the 'days of exercise' tile, scroll down to the one you want, then tap on it.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

@Svillegas  It took me 3 minutes to scroll and wait on my Android to go back 12 months and that has about 1000 logged items, Workouts, manual HR logging and Exercises..

I did that on my home WiFi via the Phone.. I don't have a data issue but I will do the same thing now via the Mobile Data.

Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes
Ah, thank you. I appreciate it!
Best Answer

@Svillegas   I cleared the Fitbit Cache and restarted Fitbit and it only took a minute on my 4G network but I'm in line of sight with the towers.

Let's know if you have any other issues..

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Svillegas Glad we could help and your reply will help many others who are in doubt.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Svillegas A warm welcome to our Community! Also sorry for the late reply.

As @JohnnyRow and @Colinm39 explained you can view your historical data on your app and website dashboard. I am happy to see that they were helpful and if you wish you can not only vote for their post but select one as a solution for this thread.

I'll be around.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes