Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trophies and badges not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Cant post trophies or badges says network error all time!!! 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Thanks for joining the Forums @Kimmy74

I'd like to take a closer look at this situation.

To be sure, are you referring to trying to share those trophies or badges? If not, what exactly are you referring to? 

The first thing I'd like to recommend is that you try logging out of your Dashboard and then logging back in. That should force everything to be reloaded so that work as intended. If that doesn't work, maybe you could try using a different web browser. If possible please try to use multiple to get a better understanding of the situation.

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Its on the app and doesnt send me any 1st place badges to share or weight badges logged out still same? Just says network error wen click on my badges? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Kimmy74.

Thanks for getting back to me.

What phone is it that you are using the app on? That's let me take a closer look at what is going on and find the best way to move forward.

In the meantime I'd like to recommend logging out and back into the app, as I mentioned above. Please do give that a shot and see how it works.

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

Its a sony xperia XA tried logging out still same... Today let me share a trial badge id completed, then tried to share 10 lb loss badge and wouldn't do it, doesn't share trophies either says network error at bottom and im on a high speed WIFI so dont think thats true. 

Best Answer
0 Votes