Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to communicate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am unable to communicate on my account. I cannot reply to any messages that friends send me. I cannot. I cannot reply to anyone post from any group. I cannot leave a simply comment of 'CONGRATULATIONS' to anyone when they post a message in a group. I cannot post to any group. This is not just a app problem but also on the website. When I use the app to send any response it disappears and acts as thought the message was sent. When I'm on the website I get an eye message stating "Request was rejected because user is not permitted to perform this operation." Why am I not able to perform this operation when all of my messages have been POSITIVE. I have no conflicts work any user. I have use computer, tablets, and public library all not allowing me to send any messages. This is not a phone, app, or website problem. This is clearly on Fitbit end. So I do not need to uninstall the app and reinstall. 

I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE AGAIN!!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
24 REPLIES 24

Wow, this sure is a puzzle @SunsetRunner ! How attached are you to your accounts? Maybe delete both accounts and start over with one fresh account. You have many friends? Might want to let them know if you do change things.

@JuanJoFitbit  and @JuanFitbit  is this the craziest you've seen on the forums?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you checked to see which email account you're signed into Fitbit with? Have you gone into your phone's app settings and hit the clear cache and clear all data buttons? Then sign into Fitbit with the email you used to create the Fitbit account. This sounds like an identity problem. These are the simplest measures to check out, and I strongly advise you to change your password. Preferably with a password manager so you can do a long secure password. And as a caution to anyone reading this, if you receive an email from anybody that includes a link, first verify the sender at the top of your message, if you need to contact them, don't use the link. Instead go through your browser, or call if you have a number. With this virus, the scammers are bored, and looking for targets. Extra vigilance is warranted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can delete accounts. The weird thing is, I don't remember setting one up with the other email. All I did was purchase a new fitbit using the other email. But I am getting friend requests on both accounts. It is definitely bizarre. I will see what I can do to delete the other account. Maybe that will remove the issue. Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't tried this yet. I don't have a password for the other account, but I'm pretty sure I can get a password reset.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I seem to be getting the same issue, i can't reply my messages from my app and my computer too, I can't cheer to post or comment, i can't even post in the community. 

I've done all the instructions above and still same issue

I uninstalled and reinstalled, logged out and log in, clear my cache,

Someone please help me fix this

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had an issue in my previous account about message has ended when I'm still friend with my friends. Today I encounter same previous challenge in my new account. I can't comment, I can't reply text! Please help.
Best Answer
0 Votes