Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to edit or delete custom food

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I am unable to delete or edit a custom food. I have logged off and restarted my iPhone and logged back on. My app is up to date.  I previous forums it appears that there should be an icon in the upper left corner indicating I want to edit the custom food.  This does not appear as an option for me. Thanks for your assistance 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Health_mom.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

To edit the nutrition information of a custom food, please visit the online Dashboard here, on the right side you'll find Favorites click Foods > Edit my foods > Edit.

I moved your post to Fitbit.com Dashboard because it is more related to the topic.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Health_mom.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

To edit the nutrition information of a custom food, please visit the online Dashboard here, on the right side you'll find Favorites click Foods > Edit my foods > Edit.

I moved your post to Fitbit.com Dashboard because it is more related to the topic.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your guidance.  I was able to modify and delete custom foods I had created based on your advice.

Regards, Health_mom 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @Health_mom.

I'm glad to hear that you've been able to modify and delete your custom foods.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes