Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to update activity in log

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, i have a couple of activities logged over the last couple of days.

These were motorcycle activities, but my fitbit is logging over all hundred stairs and thousands of steps. Oddly enough i can see these in the timeline, but in the activity log it doesnt show the steps.

I read on the forum that i can change these to motorcycle. When i try to do so the log doesnt update. it stays the same, the logged activity doesnt update on the screen.

I tried logging out from my account in the browser and in the app, i tried using an incognito browser, pressing F5. What else can i do to update these activities?

I tried deleting them before, but it looks like fitbit remembers the thousands of steps i took.

My current track record is pointless if i cant get rid of these.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @haraldstoll.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for sharing that you have tried to change those activities to motorcycle but that it hasn't worked.

In this case what you have to do is to log a 'Driving' activity and not a 'Motorcycle' activity. That will remove the steps and data that your Fitbit might have tracked while you were on your bike. You can click here to read more about how it works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes