Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Under over in the zone calories

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't want the charting to indicate that my calorie intake is under, over or in the zone. How do i get it to go back to just calories in and calories out charting? Please be very specific with the steps. I'm not of the technology as breathing generation but the computer knowledge at gun point as needed one.

Thanks,

Eileen

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Cinnamon1961 Hi and Welcome

if I understand it correctly you are on a PC dashboard there are different tiles on your desk top the one you are looking at is different to the tile you want this tile you can remove if you wish by hover the mouse pointer over the tile you will see a box appear at the bottom , click on the settings tab (the cog picture on the left hand side) - on the top right you will see a trash can symbol click on that to remove

However before you do this tile still tells you intake and outtake but is in line with the food plan you selected

there should be another tile with looks like a knife and fork on a plate this will tell you how much you got left to eat and when you hover over it, it will tell you how much you have eaten against you estimated intake for the day

Hope this is what you was after if not and you have deleted this tile it can be recovered on the dashboard by looking at the top left you will see a grid click on that and you will see the tile back in there

If you are on the food plan page on the tile that shows you the goal xone there are small arrows to the left and to the right you can click on the left to take you to the today I can still eat out of about xxxx cals

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer