Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 sleep tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I turn this crap off so I can just log sleep? If I was only sleeping as much as this stupid contraption says I do, I'd be freaking dead. Several nights it has me not sleeping at all.  On November 8, 2021, I know I slept over 8 hours and the thing said I only slept 1 minute. Who the hell sleeps only 1 minute? One week it had me averaging 1 hour of sleep for the week. This past Friday night it had me sleeping over 7 hours and I took the **ahem** thing off cause it kept lighting up wakening me. I know I'm sleeping my regular 7 to 8 hours a night. It won't let me over ride the inaccurate information to log what I really slept, so what good is it???????????????????????????????????????????? The swim feature sucks as it only gives you your time swimming - no distance. The old Versa tracked your distance. Thus, with this one I now have to count laps while in the pool which is why (when my old Versa died) I asked for the **ahem** thing to begin with. Might as well toss it in the toilet.I hate it. DON'T BUY THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE. SAVE YOUR MONEY, IT SUCKS!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Believe it's not possible to disable sleep tracking. In the trackers settings on Fitbit.com only see a option to change the sleep sensitivity. The Fitbit tracks sleep magically when laying still for a longer time.

It's possible to try changing the sleep sensitivity and see if it better helps detecting sleep? Optionally try restarting the tracker.

Hope it helps

Best Answer
0 Votes