Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View macronutrient totals on dashhboard? Plus: Export has no macronutrients & mobile is glitching.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, I'm new and in the past used google fit, myfitnesspal, and long ago fitbit. I now have a fitbit premium account with the purchase of a sense on the way. Right now I'm using one of those ankle things solely for steps.

I'm having issues with viewing macronutrients and would appreciate some help. 

My main issue now is that I cannot view yesterday's macronutrients to see where I was. I'm not interested in weight loss, I'm focused on saturated fat (from meat sources) sodium and potassium mainly. For the life of me i cant' find the data unless I go into each individual food and check its "food label."

1. On the dashboard, I can't see yesterday - or a total for any day including today - on the dashboard at all - for saturated fat. Most things are there but I can't find saturated fat (and I'm not expecting it to know the difference amongst meat, vegetable, and dairy).
  2. When I export the data it's missing saturated fat and potassium.
  3. In the app (v 3.52), I got to yesterday, click the food/calories widget, get to a page with nutrients, click that, and it shows the "food label" for TODAY, not yesterday.

Could someone tell me if there's a way to view this and/or if I'm doing something wrong?

I much prefer using dashboard so that is the preference to get working. 

Thanks!

p.s. I've searched the forums high and low - all of them - and cannot find a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I meant to say "export is missing macronutrients". Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes