Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing heart rate data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I find the minimum, maximum and average heart rate for a given period. I can see the heart rate graph at the top of the Dashboard, but the only way to see actual values is to hover over the graph and hope that you can hover over the tiny sections that appear to be the highest or lowest points of the graph. 

This is incredibly imprecise. It would also be nice if you could zoom into a particular part of the graph. Seeing 24 hours at a time isn't very useful. 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Forums @tylersdad.

Thanks for sharing your feedback on the matter.

At the time it is not possible to get the HR information like that. Maybe you could support this suggestion about being able to get the HR data in smaller blocks. You can comment on it or vote for it to show your feedback on the matter. Be sure to read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Users have been asking for downloadable heart rate data for YEARS! Your comment that this is not currently available does not adequately address the issue. Users buy the Fitbit devices and then Fitbit turns around and makes EVEN more money by selling user data. To sell our data but still deny us the ability to download/access/use our own data is deplorable, dishonest, and distrustful.

This should be a deal breaker for everyone who values their personal information. Insurance companies, health service providers, fitness product providers, employers, etc. can easily reverse the 'de-identified' data to build your profile. The results are not beneficial to users.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve scrapped mine. Bought a Garmin, like I should’ve done in the first place. These things are not for serious athletes. You can purchase more data by going premium. Which means you are paying them extra for the data it already collects. 

That’s unconscionable and incredibly slimy. 

Best Answer

For me it is not so much the 24 hours that is a problem, it is not being able to export the data a) at all and b) in a decent format.

Best Answer