Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty discount code doesn't work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Inspire 2 stopped working out of nowhere and was still covered by warranty. I chose a half off next purchase option instead of replacement and purchased the versa 3... I get a email the next day saying that the warehouse canceled my order.... Waited 1 week for the pending charge from Fitbit to go back into my bank account... I contacted support for further help and was told that I would be given a new offer code... This code did not work... Now am being told that I will be sent a new code... I asked support a question and they abruptly close chat on me... Wtf? This is ridiculous....

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Psychoverse. Welcome to the Community.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit.com dashboard to keep the forums organized. I'm sorry for the experience that you've had with the discount code and the interaction with our Support team. I understand where you're coming from and please know this feedback won't go unnoticed as it'll help us to improve our services.

About your inquiry, I went ahead to review your details and I noticed an email was already sent to you a few days ago after you posted in the forums. If by any chance those suggestions didn't work, I'd recommend contacting them one more time via phone so they can investigate what may be occurring and help you with your purchase. Click here to find their contact information.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes