Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty issue with fitbit products

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit charge 4 recently became non functioning. Fitbit support could not resolve the issue. The charge4 is less than 1 year old. Since this charge 4 was a replacement device for another warranty issue, I was informed that there is no warranty for replacement devices. I was offered a 35% discount to purchase another device. I find this not acceptable. I asked the supervisor why would a reasonable person purchase another device when the last 2 devices failed to function before a year was up. I have no faith that another device would last through the warranty. I am not going to purchase another fitbit given the track record with its hardware. Not only that, I was told the charge 4 is not currently available through the fitbit web site as they are pushing newer products and the charge 4 is not available at this time. I told the fitbit supervisor that I will no longer purchase their products since they failed to support their devices. Based on the response I received from the supervisor, they arent interested in keeping me as a customer. I am disappointed and give up!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @coachvince44 the information for warranties can be found here - click to read. It doesn't matter what we, as consumers, purchase as it seems there are some items that have issues while their identical device works just fine. I had a Canon printer that died eight days after the warranty and couldn't get a discount or any help from them. I got the identical printer and it's been working almost seven years. I wasn't sure about getting the same printer, but already had ink cartridges for it, but the risk was worth it. If you like the Fitbit experience, the app, the community and the style, then go for it.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes