Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty replacement

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased an Ionic April 2020 to replace an Ionic that buttons were sticking and was out of warranty.  Fitbit offered 25% off of a replacement but I got it for a lot less elsewhere.  In mid-June I was kayaking and went into the river. The Ionic stopped working. That's when the problems started.  I went thru customer support (several phone calls) and cleaned contacts as I was told which I had already done.   Then I gave them where & when I purchased it. Finally, I got authorization to return it to Fitbit on June 30.  Called several times to check the status and was told it was scheduled to be delivered by FedEx 7/17. Why FedEx took so long, I don't know.  On 7/24 Fitbit asked for my address and phone number again so they could process my return.  7/27 I get an email asking for a picture of the packaging (which I don't have) because they say the serial number doesn't match my acct.  It's been a month since I mailed it to them and I feel that I'm just getting the runaround.  I have purchased several trackers and a scale from Fitbit.  Is this how they treat a loyal customer?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Poseytax A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

I appreciate the detailed information shared. I see where you're coming from. 

I've shared your post with our team and they mentioned that your case has been escalated to a higher Support level. Please continue the communication through email, they'll be happy to sort this out for you. Keep in mind that due to recent events affecting our operations, we may take a bit longer to get back to you. 

Thanks for your understanding. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer