Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dashboard missing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

No matter what I do, for the last few months, I've not been able to view my dashboard on Google Chrome. I've deleted cookies/cleared my cache. Logged out and back in again. Nothing works. Everytime I log into my account on Chrome and go to dashboard I'm met with a blank page. 

Anyone got any ideas what to do/try next? 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Tbh I can't even figure out how to get to my dashboard.... There's no link or anything... I have no options to go to my dashboard... Only the fitbit.com dashboard that brings me only to the forum.... I can't view any of my stats on here at all.

Best Answer

that's what I get - my dashboard page is blank but I can view the forum and my activity page. Seems no reponse from admin either. 

Best Answer

@Bristolmary @Davina_Nicolett 

In the interest of "sometimes you have to fool the web site into doing what you want it to do..."

You say you cannot bring up the Web Dashboard, but you can bring up the Activities page. Have you tried taking the Dashboard link on the Activities page? Does that still give a the blank page?

As an alternative, have you tried going to www.fitbit.com/home (yes the main page with sales links instead of www.fitbit.com which is the dashboard) and then clicking on the "little man" in the upper right next to the shopping cart and selecting "My dashboard"? And does that still give you a blank page?

Just reaching here, ladies, in an attempt to get you where you need to go.

Also, is it only with Chrome that you are having the issue?

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

you have to select the little head & shoulders symbol top right, sign in, and then go back to the same symbol and "dashboard" has now appeared to be selected.

Best Answer

Thanks tried all of that a few times, even cleared cookies etc. Nothing seems to work.

Best Answer

I have tried everything.  For awhile the trick was to try and fool the website into thinking that I was buying a new product.  You just clicked on "Products", and then you could mouse to top right corner and click to get the drop down, "little man" symbol.  When that stopped working I would go to "Checkout".  Now that has not worked for weeks.  You can get to the site on a mobile phone, but working with the food log is so much easier on the desk top format.

So my conclusion is that the clever marketing folks at Fitbit are making a cheap attempt at forcing people into their sales scheme.  It's working and as usual there's nothing that can be done.  I don't see any help from Fitbit out there, do you?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good luck with selecting the little head and shoulders symbol top right.  There's nothing that can be done now to make that appear, including following the purchasing process to Checkout.  As usual we work with what they give us until someday they relent and let us use the desk top dashboard.  Oh, and when this first happened last year (?) I was herded into clicking on the Premium program thinking that would help.  No go.

Best Answer
0 Votes