Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with the app and Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I finally remember why I stopped wearing the Fitbit two years ago! The Devises are nothing but and the app is Nothing less than  Their Customer service never has and still doesn't listen to the Customer, just look at all the requests for the Floors to be added as manual input options and still nothing I do the same routine at the same time daily, never can I get the same results two or more days in row, with an Apple watch I tested Never an issue, came back to this junk thing and crap App and again nothing less than heart ache! Customer Service hasn't fixed a darn thing in two years, now this Fitbit won't sync with the app, and no I will no reboot the device and lose my data to whats on the phone the phone app is way off wrong! 

Moderator Edit: Formatting and clarified subject 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

For someone who hasn't worn Fitbit for 2 years, you seem to still have a lot of built-up resentment.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

No data is ever stored on the phone or tracker, all your data is on fitbit's cloud service. 

Best Answer
0 Votes