Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dashboard screen is black

ANSWERED

The dashboard is a black screen, and my sleep data are missing info on the app.  What's going on?  I only bought a Fitbit for the sleep data, and now I can't get to it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
636 REPLIES 636

I also have not been able to see my dashboard for the past 2 days

Best Answer

Same problem showed up on my Windows 7 computer yesterday.  It is running the last version of Chrome browser supported on Win7.  Switched to my Windows 10 computer with a current version of Chrome and all is well.  Haven't yet tried it on Windows 7 with other browsers.  But it looks like Fitbit has dropped support for older versions of Chrome.  I didn't see any announcement.

Best Answer

Dashboard for my Charge2 was blank 17th April (yesterday) and today, until I cleared all cookies and tracking history on my WIN11 PC, in both Chrome and Firefox (BOTH UP TO DATE AFAIK). That's very inconvenient as I have to log back into all my many open tabs for other sites.

However, the dashboard is still working on my Kindle Fire, but it differs in some respects and I record some data from both - e.g. I can't correct errors in the sleep app on Kindle, but can on computer.

SHOUTOUT: WHEN IS SOMEONE FROM FITBIT.COM GOING TO KINDLY ADDRESS THESE ISSUES, PLEASE?

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem, premium account... latest version of Chrome on Windows 11. Going on day two.

Best Answer

Me too. Nothing on chrome. Yesterday edge worked but no longer 😞

Best Answer

At least I’m not the only one! Without this plus the awful new sleep data visuals and the more complicated logging in process I’m not sure I want to stick with Fitbit much longer.

Best Answer

I am with you! Many companies are opting to ONLY use phone apps and do away with websites, but I don't use my phone app. If the website and dashboard don't work, I have little use for the tracker. My dashboard has been coming up blank since Monday.. I just get the stupid ad banner telling me to check out the data on the "app"... It's bad enough that when Google took over it makes me log in almost every time I refresh data! C'mon guys - I am logged in using a Google account and have my email open... but it can't seem to recognize that I am already logged in?

I'll probably use the thing until it dies, which won't be long since I need to recharge daily now.

Best Answer

same here. Nothing for 2 days.

HarvCo_0-1713502447869.png

This is all I see when I log in and it's the same on any device when I use the web. The app works fine

Best Answer

Thanks for the suggestions. I can see my dashboard info using Microsoft Edge.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem... latest version of Chrome on Windows 11. Going on day two.

Best Answer

My Windows 10 Chrome browser will not load my dashboard. The Android app works fine and I can sign into my Fitbit account on my desktop but the dashboard/stats will not load.

Best Answer

Same for me.

Best Answer

Blank Dashboard

Best Answer

UPDATE: FIXED by clearing cache in Chrome browser.

I'm having the same problem... latest version of Chrome on Windows 11. It was viewable yesterday (4/17) went black this morning. 

Any reply from Google yet?

I have been a member and daily user since July 2012. The phone app is very difficult to use to log daily food intake. I sure hope this is not a sign of things to come.

Best Answer

Hopefully it's just a glitch that will correct.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No response from Google.

Best Answer
0 Votes

still broken for me too... 3+ days I think??   Amazed that this isn't fixed yet!!???

Best Answer

Mine is the same. Thought I’d broken it!

Best Answer

Nope, mine is still missing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Clear your cache.

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer