Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dashboard screen is black

ANSWERED

The dashboard is a black screen, and my sleep data are missing info on the app.  What's going on?  I only bought a Fitbit for the sleep data, and now I can't get to it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
636 REPLIES 636

My Android Chrome browser on my tablet worked for a while, but no longer does either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It will go blank on your tablet too.  Once the cache contains data, it will disappear.  It's the same on all platforms and all browsers.

Best Answer

I am now able to get the dashboard on Firefox but still not on Safari or Chrome. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been having the same problem since 4/17/24.  The comments containing fixes all seem to be to clear the cache but that isn't an ideal fix.  Is Fitbit going to fix this? 

Best Answer

I lost it even on the ordinary Firefox today, but regained it via Firefox Private Browsing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. It loads and then later will disappear. I have to clear my browsing date constantly during the day. So annoying because that logs me out of other sites. Why did they think was a good idea? If they care about users concerns, they will fix this! 

Best Answer

Correct, for several days.  Trying clearing cache, rebooting, contacted help via direct message no respond.

Best Answer

Hello @Marsrover , @augustmosco , & @ClearyVE 

Which browser are you using? I'm using Firefox and am able to see my dashboard with all my data.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes

so it disappeared yesterday

came back this morning

now..gone again

Best Answer

First my dashboard disappeared on Chrome but was okay on Edge.  I cleared my data which fixed Chrome then I lost Edge.  Now I don't have a dashboard on either Chrome or Edge.  This is not acceptable.  Google has to stop making one mess after another.

Best Answer
A few days ago, my dashboard was completely black on Chrome. So I switched to Mozilla Firefox, and the dashboard was fine. Yesterday, the dashboard didn't work on either Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, so I switched to MS Edge. The dashboard there was fine. Today the dashboard doesn't work on any of the three browsers. What is Fitbit doing about this?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree with all comments on this page. Dashboard was my favorite part of the Fitbit experience on my laptop. What is the purpose of having a dark page with nothing at all on it when you click "My dashboard?" I assumed it was a mistake that would be corrected as soon as Fitbit was aware of the problem, but apparently not. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
My screen came back automatically this morning. Some issue with my sleep rating , so I will wait until tomorrow to see.
Best Answer
0 Votes
via Chat with Fitbit Support - you cansee my post on page 14, 10 posts
from the end of the page
Best Answer
0 Votes
Got better 😊

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

The fixed the issue with the Dashboard not loading but it only lasted for a day or two ???  Is anyone else having an issue with their dashboard not loading ???  Help !!!

Best Answer

There's only so many times we should have to clear our cache (and honestly that's 1).  I've done so multiple times in the past few days.  This is a Fitbit issue, not a user issue. They need to figure it out from their end.

Best Answer

It never was fixed. Its been ongoing for days. I haven't had a proper functioning dashboard for almost a week. I've used a workaround of clearing the cache but that doesn't last long.

Best Answer

I have been using fit bit for many years now and I track my activity on the 15 minute intervals. All of a sudden I can not access it anymore on Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. 

I see on the message board that people have been asking for this fix for a few days now.

Also, as a person who has Fit Bit pro as a year subscription, I find it concerning that I can not access this information online.

Please fix the dashboard on the desktop so people can continue to use your product, not everyone wants to make a switch to the Apple Watch. But it seems like you are wishing to drive your customers away. Please take care of your loyal customers and fix this simple issue.

Best Answer

I completely agree with you, it's getting old.

Best Answer
0 Votes