Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Report does not include Sunday

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The weekly report sent on Monday contains data (such as weight measurements) taken from Monday to Sunday.  Assuming you weigh yourself at the same time every day, it will not include the weight lost/gained during the day on Sunday.

Example - if you lose 1lb every day, the Monday report will show a loss of 6lb.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hey there @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Community! A weekly report will only include data that has successfully synced to your Fitbit account before the end of Sunday. If you notice a discrepancy with the report, I'd recommend you take some screenshots of the measurements and the weekly report, then contact our Customer Support team so they can take a look.

Hope that helps! Smiley Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, Thanks for responding to my post. I spoke to customer support already - they are the ones who sent me to the forums. Simon
Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner Sounds like there might be some confusion here, allow me to clarify. Your weekly report will only include data that has been synced from Monday to Sunday (the report isn't from Monday to Monday so it won't include data for the following Monday).

As far as the the weight difference metric, this is calculated based on where you started and where you ended for that week. For example, if someone started their week at 150 lbs on Monday, then ended the week at 149 lbs that Sunday, your weekly report will show a weight change of "-1".

I'd recommend checking out your weight log on the Dashboard or on the Fitbit mobile app to get a more complete picture of your progress Smiley Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yep, I understand that. But let’s say I go nuts on Sunday and eat a ton of food, drink loads of alcohol and destroy a tub of Ben and Jerrys. My weight on the Monday is 155 lbs but the weekly report will show a weight change of '-1’. During that week, I eat well and end up weighing 152 lbs on the Sunday. The next report shows a weight change of ‘-3’ Now I have one report showing ‘-1’ and another saying ‘-3’ but I’m actually 2 lbs heavier than when I started. In other words, if a reading is taken continuously (like calories, steps or floors) then you will automatically take the reading at the end of the day. If it’s manually entered every day, then you will always miss a day.
Best Answer
0 Votes