Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly summary not tracking weight loss / gain

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I started using my Aria 2 on 5th September and have weighed myself every day. I can see the logs on my dashboard and my fitbit app. Yet, when I get the weekly summary email, it says that there has been "no weight change - same as previous week" (which is incorrect when I check daily logs from week to week. All other categories (sleep, calories, steps etc) accurately calculate the changes between weeks.

I've been tracking data for 3 weeks and I excused the weight reporting the first week as there was no previous data, but last week's and this week's email report the same message. 

Is there a setting I need to switch on to get it show weight change?

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @maxdavies236! Hmm, that's very strange. There's only one thing I could think of... do you have a weight goal set (gain/lose/maintain)? My summary seems to show my progress from the goal as well as the weekly change. Maybe not having a goal throws it?

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @maxdavies236! Hmm, that's very strange. There's only one thing I could think of... do you have a weight goal set (gain/lose/maintain)? My summary seems to show my progress from the goal as well as the weekly change. Maybe not having a goal throws it?

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
Yes, that worked! I put a weight loss goal for myself, per your suggestion.
Just got my weekly summary and it does a comparison to the previous week.

I don't have a weight loss goal, so a little annoying that I have to put
one in, but equally easy to ignore it I suppose.

Thanks for the help.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, that worked! I put a weight loss goal for myself, per your suggestion. Just got my weekly summary and it does a comparison to the previous week. 

I don't have a weight loss goal, so a little annoying that I have to put one in, but equally easy to ignore it I suppose. 

Thanks for the help.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just started getting weekly email reports too and mine says I've gained weight even though I've consistently been losing weight, this week included. 

Best Answer
0 Votes