Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly totals inconsistent on dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The weekly totals on the dashboard do not add up correctly.

eg weekly total is 76,000 but in the friends ranking it says 18,000

fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Forums @pickupthepace! Thank you very much for posting that picture.

It could be because you have manually logged some activities that awarded you steps. Steps coming from manually logged activities do not count for the Friends Leaderboard. This would explain why the Leaderboard and the 7-day totals do not match.

I hope this clarifies the situation! If you have any questions, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

The weekly totals on the dashboard do not add up correctly.

eg weekly total is 76,000 but in the friends ranking it says 18,000

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Forums @pickupthepace! Thank you very much for posting that picture.

It could be because you have manually logged some activities that awarded you steps. Steps coming from manually logged activities do not count for the Friends Leaderboard. This would explain why the Leaderboard and the 7-day totals do not match.

I hope this clarifies the situation! If you have any questions, please let me know.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Fit bit did not record steps from Thursday - Sunday due to syncing problem. Now that the issue is cleared up, my weekly totals reflect almost a 45K step difference for last week to the positive. Is thgere any way to recalculate the weekly totals and receive a new email?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @gailerenee! Glad to see new names on the Forums.

The only way to edit the amount of steps would be to log a driving activity or a walking activity on those days to remove or add steps, respectively. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
The only place the total is incorrect is on the weekly totals posted on
Mondays. I was hoping that once the individual days were corrected there'd
be a way to refresh the weekly totals. Thx though.

G Willis

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly with your God.
Micah 6:8
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @gailerenee.

There is an option to generate a .csv file (which can be opened with Excel or a similar spreadsheet software) for a specific period of time. Perhaps you could give that a shot.

Hope you find that useful! If you have any questions, let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes