Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Goal start date will not change

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I know how to change the start date for the weight goal but after I change the date it goes back to the date it chose April 09, 2016. I have tried to change the date MANY times but it keeps going back to April 09, 2916. I have tried on the app to change it and on the website. If anyone could help that would be fantastic.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Kelseyrhds18! Thanks for joining the Community. 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Some other users have reported this issue, like you said, and some have mentioned that deleting the weight goal and setting a new one with the desired date should do the trick. It is important to note that some users have mentioned that it doing that hasn't worked for them, but some have reported that it did. It's definitely worth the shot.

Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for answering. I tried deleting my weight goal and setting a new one with my desired date. However, this did not work when I went to try to change the date it would not change. Then I got out of the app and went back into it and it came up the same date again, April 09, 2016.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Kelseyrhds18.

Thanks for the update. Like I mentioned, some users have reported it does work and some others that it doesn't. I'll let the rest of the team know. Please know that this issue is being worked on. Whenever we do have any updates, we will be sure to let everyone know.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok. Thank you for answering and working on the problem. If I have any more questions I will let you know.

Best Answer

Hey @Kelseyrhds18.

You're very welcome. If you have the time, perhaps you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other Community members.

Hope to see you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes