Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Goal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On January 14, 2016 I set a weight goal of 300 lbs. I recently accomplished that goal (lost 45 lbs). Then, fitbit asked me to set a new goal. When I did, the dashboard now reads "lost 2 lbs". I want my goal progress to go back to my Jan 14 weight and show total weight lost (and keep gaining badges for 45+ lost). There used to be a way to specify starting weight when setting the goal. Now, I cannot figure out how to get back to that setting.

Anyone found a way around this?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@baileymb124 welcome to the forums! That's totally awesome! 45 pounds is a great accomplishment! Way to go. Cat Very HappyHeart 

However, if you set a new weight goal your Dashboard will definitely reset to the new one. If you wish to keep the old weight goal, remove the input from your Measurement History. Just like this:

Measurement History.png

If possible send me a screenshot of your weight tile from your Dashboard so I can see what you are seeing. Cat Very Happy I'll be looking forward to your new comments! 

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer