Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight graph checkpoints don't tally with actual weight on Aria scale

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone noticed that the weight on the Dashboard weight graph is slightly off? Mine is off by 2lbs as compared to the Logs. I weigh using Aria which syncs the same weight that it shows on the scale to both my Android App and the Dashboard, but when I go into the actual weight graph and click a circle checkpoint, the weight is not the same as it appears in the logs. I weighed myself this morning and the log is reporting accurately exactly what the scale reported, but the graph is off.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Twinkle_Toes!

From what you're describing, I'd say that the first thing we have to do is make sure that the Dashboard is loading up correctly. To do this, please log out of your account and then log back in. That should force the Dashboard to reload all information and it should be correct then.

Please let me know how it goes! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello! Ok I did that, logged in and out. But the graph is still showing a difference, in fact it's a 3lbs difference now. The Measurement History section is accurate. Where is the graph getting its data from then? 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Twinkle_Toes!

I'd like to take a closer look into what is happening. Could you please take a screen shot and then post it in here? That way I'll be able to check exactly what is going on.

Look forward to making sense of this situation.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Untitled.jpg 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Twinkle_Toes! Thank you very much for attaching that picture.

My question in this case would be if the graph on your Android app is showing correctly or if it is the same. Could you please check on this and let me know? That should help me identify what is happening.

Look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Lanuza

Today the scale showed 12st 8.

On the Fitbit android app, it is showing that my weight is 12st 8.7, but on the graph on the app, it says 12st 8.8, so it is slightly out.

But on the website Dashboard, it is showing as 'recent' 12st 8.7, then when clicked into, it says 12st 8.6, then 12st 8.4 on the graph.

Regards,

Krystal 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Twinkle_Toes!

Thanks for reaching back and being so in-depth about what you see. I will be passing this information on to the team. Whenever we get more details or updates on the matter we will be letting everyone know.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes