Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight information in dashboard is all set to .1 pounds. Mobile client is correct

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried a private tab, clearing cache (which is redundant), and adjusting the units of measure, but the dashboard continues to show .1 pounds for all weight entries.  This has been the case for over a week now -- I have been waiting with the assumption it would be fixed or that there would be some additional information here on the forums.  With the exception of one poster from 2 days ago, I haven't seen anyone discussing this.

If anyone has any suggestions to get the dashboard to correctly display my weights, I would appreciate it.  I use the Aria 2 to weigh in daily, and have never had an issue over the years I've been doing this.  Thanks.

I do believe the information is in the database correctly somewhere as the mobile client displays the weights correctly as recorded by the Aria 2.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you very much for that information, IdaArmindaMoss.  With your post about the issue being browser related, I immediately checked the one thing that sometimes causes issues for me on Brave:  shields.  When I turned shields off for the Fitbit dashboard site, the weights immediately displayed as normal.  Just an fyi for any Brave user experiencing this issue.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

What's the deal here.  Isn't this pretty serious?  Any reply from fitbit?

Did everyone's weight data just get wiped out?  I have years and years of data supposedly.

Best Answer

I didn't see your post before posting my own issue with this today.  As far as I can tell, it is exactly the same issue you describe.  Information is correct in the phone app, but the dashboard is now showing weights at 0.1 lbs and refuses to show all of my historical weight data.  It will be interesting to see if Fitbit has any answers.

Best Answer

Nothing from Fitbit yet.  This just happened to me today.  The data is still present, because it shows in the app on my phone.  It has just been wiped out on the dashboard.  The weight is the only tile that is affected.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Additional information:  

I also use the Brave browser.  After reading Hiker742's comment on another post, I opened up Edge (which I prefer not to use because Microsoft has a history of not handling my information honestly) and found that the Fitbit dashboard correctly displays all weight data.

The second problem mentioned -- that walk distances are displaying in kilometers instead of miles, even when my preferences are set to miles and my location is set to the United States -- is also solved in Edge. 

I didn't try Firefox, but someone mentioned that as Firefox is not Chromium-based, it is apparently not affected.

It would be nice if Fitbit would fix the dashboard so it will work with other Chromium-based browsers, not just Edge; meanwhile, with reluctance, I can use Edge ONLY to work with the Fitbit dashboard for now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you very much for that information, IdaArmindaMoss.  With your post about the issue being browser related, I immediately checked the one thing that sometimes causes issues for me on Brave:  shields.  When I turned shields off for the Fitbit dashboard site, the weights immediately displayed as normal.  Just an fyi for any Brave user experiencing this issue.

Best Answer

I'd like this fixed on Fitbit's side, please.  The reason I use Brave is because of shields.  At least the data is not lost.  It does show up on my Fitbit smartphone app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've notified Brave, as they ask you to do if you have to turn off shields.  They will be working on it, even if Fitbit doesn't.

Best Answer
0 Votes