Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the dashboard?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since yesterday's outage, there has been no link to the dashboard on the fitbit.com home page, or anywhere else that the home page takes you. I finally found it on the fitbit community page. I hope this doesn't mean that the dashboard is going away. I find it much easier to log food and activity on the dashboard than on the mobile app, and since I usually have a desktop available, it's much easier for quick tracking as well. Also, help does not seem to be working. Depending on where I start I either end up at a lost link page, or get a "sorry you do not have permission" message.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I have found that for the last few months I had to log in to fitbit.com, then once logged in to the main page with all the adds, go back to  the icon I clicked on to sign in. Once signed in, Dashboard is added as a menu item. I click on that and it takes me to the dashboard.

Though  this morning it remembered me and went straight to the dashboard.

My problem is that the PC app to sync is not working. What I am seeing this morning is-

Error 520

Web server is returning an unknown error

You

Browser Working

Chicago

Cloudflare Working

desktop-client.fitbit.com

Host

Error

So I would say whatever problems that started yesterday are still not fully resolved.

Best Answer

Sorry....I me too'd this...whatever that means.  I am agreeing with you that I also lost my dashboard and prefer it over the app. 

Best Answer

i cannot find a link to the dashboard anywere.  this is rediculous!

Best Answer