Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where the heck did the dashboard go?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My old bookmark to the Fitbit dashboard no longer works; instead it takes me to the product page.

There are no links to the Dashboard on the homepage.  Google can't find it either.

I try logging in; that doesn't bring up the dashboard.  In the end, only by finding a link in the community to a redirect leading to the dashboard, do I get there.

WTH?  I've owned 5 FitBits and bought them for several family members - and the product, company, and support continue to go downhill, making bad decisions one after another.  Making a prominent feature of your service easily accessible and findable is IT 101.

Why does https://www.fitbit.com 99% redirect to the product page, and only through some magic way get to the dashboard?  If you've changed the URL to the dashboard, why not put a prominent link on the product page?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I am brand new to fitbit, so I'm easily confused.. however, I have the SAME question... does ANYONE know how to get to the dashboard?... actually just trying to add another user for the fitbit scale we recently purchased...

Best Answer
0 Votes