Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Fitbit tracks the most information?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I am looking for a new fitbit. I currently have the inspire HR but I would like to have a fitbit that tracks even more data. 

Ideally, I'd like to have a fitbit that allows me to specify how many minutes a week I want to spend in the cardio rate zone and then tracks that info.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @dawanda  you can do a comparison of the devices and it will help you decide which Fitbit is best for you - click to go there.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

The latest FitBit Sense.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dawanda   The current trackers and smartwatches all track the time you spend in the different heart rate zones, but that information is reported in the Fitbit app.  So it is important to look at the different devices for specific features, like @Odyssey13 recommended.  The Sense is the flagship device and many users choose it for its Stress Management feature.  The Inspire 2 is at the other end of the spectrum.  The Inspire 2 doesn't have the altimeter in it, so it doesn't count floors.  All of the current devices track your sleeping SpO2 and report it as your Estimated Oxygen Variation.  Some, but not all, will report your average sleeping SpO2.  You do need to do your homework and compare features.

I apologize if I am misreading your most important feature.  You can review your past data and there is a screen in the Fitbit app that shows the time you spend in the different zones each day.  Current models measure Active Zone Minutes and are broken down into fat burn, cardio, and peak.  There is a setting for an Active Zone Minute weekly goal.  It is the sum of your fat burn, cardio, and peak.  The cardio and peak minutes count twice as much as fat burn minutes.  There is no quick way to see cardio minutes only.  You need to do the math on your own.

I hope this helps.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer