Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50% discount code didnt work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a code for 50% discount on a new watch, since my first was faulty, and it says promo accepted at the checkout, but no discount comes off the price. 

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

I just got a similar code, I can’t even figure out where to put it in the checkout? Where did you find it? I’ve gone through the process so many times and there seems to be nowhere to input a discount code. 

Best Answer

I’m the same can’t find it anywhere!

Best Answer

I can't find where to even put the 50% discount code 🤔🤔🤔

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was this resolved as I am having the same issue and can’t see where to add the discount code in for my replacement 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same. I see no difference in price after entering promo code. For the other that cant fine code box, I could not find it while using my phone. I had to use a desktop to find it, it is right below cart summary. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Once you add to cart and proceed to checkout there is a small red color drop down.. when you click that ot will have text "have a promo code?" ... you can enter it there.. but it doesnt change the price..

After chatting with customer service they informed that these discount codes offered outside warranty support can not be applied to their latest models i.e versa 3, sense etc.. bummer!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am trying to buy a Charge 4, which is about the only thing I can buy, and I'm told that my code is invalid when I attempt to activate it

🤔

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the same issue. It accepted the discount but then the invoice came with the full price. How was it solved in your case? Did you complain to Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I ended up opening a support ticket. However, while I was bouncing around their system, I figured it out. I logged out of the Fitbit website when I purchased my Fitbit, and the coupon worked. Also, from all my troubleshooting, there is no way you to enter a code if you shop on a phone, you have to be on a computer.Good luck.You should be able to start the return process on the full price one and try buying the 50% off one, again. If you don't see the discount in the checkout don't finish the purchase.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes i did .. they said the discount code is not applicable for newer models
like fitbit sense or fitbit versa3.. I purchased versa2 using code.

--
Thanks,
Sumit
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the details shared and for your feedback.

@NovemberRain I suggest keeping an open communication with the Support team in case you have any doubts about how to use the discount received. 

@NC_ccooper @meetsumit03 I'm glad to know you were able to use the discount provided to buy a new Fitbit device. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I had the same problem when I try to buy a new one through my iPad, it worked when I did it in my iMac desktop.

good luck

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Esperanzanimes, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm glad to know you were able to solve it. 

In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members to reach your fitness goals. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes