Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I see more than just my friends' average daily steps & badges?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In the past when I used my Fitbit, I was able to see my friends' graphs of their daily activity/steps per day, which I found very motivating.  I recently started using my Fitbit again, and now the only thing that I can see for my friends is their average daily steps (just 1 statistic) and their badges.  (Oh, and I can see how we rank amongst each other for our weekly steps.)  I no longer see any graphs or information.  They also cannot see mine, and I made sure in my privacy settings that they should be able to.  Am I missing something?

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @GabReeceInspire and welcome to the Help forums.  Those graphs were removed some time ago when Fitbit redesigned that page.  Now that page is more consistent with the app view of the same information.  I miss them, too.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the information, LZeeW.  I appreciate the confirmation that it's not just a setting that's off on my end - the graphs don't exist anymore.  Only seeing somebody's average daily steps really isn't as motivating, at least for me.  My friends and I will have to figure something else out.  Thanks again.

Best Answer