Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I get a "year in review" email for year 2021 in Q1 2022?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I joined FB in early 2019 and I didn't get any year in review email in for the year 2019 but my friends did. I didn't not get any "year in review" email for 2020 either. For each 2 years, I created a thread here to ask about the missing email, I seem to remember FB replied they are "working" to address the issue but they can't re-generate the email for members that did not get one. Seems kind of odd since they have all of our historic data and shouldn't too much to generate the report. Anyway, now that we are less than 60 days from the start of a new year, what is the odd FB actually fixed the issue and we will all get our "year in review" email for this year?

Best Answer
46 REPLIES 46

You got miles?

Best Answer
0 Votes

For all the data that Fitbit is able to capture, we the users would like the annual report to deliver.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@joefrosty I agree!  I feel like I get more detail in the weekly progress reports.  I like nice graphics as much as the next person, but would love to see more robust data in the annual report.

Best Answer
So do I…

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi - has anyone received their 2022 year in review? Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
No we had to beg for it last year!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I received my year 2021 in review email on 1/29/2022. Didn't get any for year 2019 or 2020.

Best Answer
0 Votes