Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will the dashboard show a workout that crosses midnight?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've recorded two workouts that started before midnight and ended after midnight.  Neither one shows on the dashboard at all - not the before midnight portion or the after midnight portion.  Is there a way to work around this, besides starting and stopping my session at midnight?

Charge HR, Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Sorry everything resets at midnight

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Sorry everything resets at midnight

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure where you want to find the exercise (under recent exercise, in the log or what?), but I do the exercise into the next day thing every once in a while and I haven't seen any issues with it. I mostly use my app to track and check stats so I can't remember if showed up on the dashboard under recent exercise, but this is in my log:

fitbitmidnight.JPG

It's only by two minutes or so, but it was the most recent I could find that stretches across the midnight mark.

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, Wendy.

I've come to realize that this isn't the monitor for me.  My safe Peak is only 88, and I need to spend most of the day below 74. You may have heard jokes about the disease ME or CFS (myalgic encephalomyelitis or Chronic Fatigue System)  After 40 years, I really wish those jokes were accurate!

If I learn to keep my heart rate in these bounds, I may be able to leave the house more than once a week. I kept silent about my health for 30 years, but I've decided that it's time the world woke up to the severity of this illness and the numbers of people affected.  If you have a minute, please watch this TED talk.

https://www.ted.com/talks/jen_brea_what_happens_when_you_have_a_disease_doctors_can_t_diagnose

Charge HR, Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks ThatGreen,

My PC app is even weaker than the dashboard.  I think that this is just not the monitor for me.    My safe Peak is only 88, and I need to spend most of the day below 74. You may have heard jokes about the disease ME or CFS (myalgic encephalomyelitis or Chronic Fatigue System)  After 40 years, I really wish those jokes were accurate! In fact many people with this disease are fully bedridden for years.

If I learn to keep my heart rate in these bounds, I may build to the point that I am able to leave the house more than once a week. I kept silent about my health for 30 years, but I've decided that it's time the world woke up to the severity of this illness and the numbers of people affected.  If you have a minute, please watch this TED talk.

Charge HR, Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes