Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 dashboard doesn't show heart rate zones

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My app on iOS shows hear rates zones. When I log in and use the dashboard through windows (10) on my desktop, this tile in the dashboard doesn't exist. The graphs/charts are far more functional on the desktop - so it would be very useful to see this on there. Is this just my dashboard or do they do not show for everyone. Would be a glaring omission if they are not there by design...?

Anybody know? Cheers

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Specifically I mean under the 'See More' section where you can look at the graphs in more detail. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @eStrud and welcome to the Help forum.  I see from your profile that you are a new user and I apologize in advance if my mental leap misunderstands your question.  You don't say what model Fitbit you use, but all the new models award active zone minutes with those heart rate zones.  Neither the web dashboard nor the Fitbit app for Windows 10 have been updated to show active zone minutes.  The newest models must be set up on an Android/iPhone.  It is unlikely that Fitbit will update the web or the Win 10 app.

Does this answer your question?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes