Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any way of seeing only my runs in the dashboard ?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

is there any way of seeing only my runs in the dashboard ?   now i see the whole list of activities, runs, walks, bike,.... it would be very helpfull to me if I could select each kind of activity seperatly and so see the miles i run during last year, the miles i walked, ....ect 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Frikken - 

In a word, "No".

I once thought we could by downloading Activities from the User Page and filter them ourselves, but that just shows calories, steps, distance, minutes in the individual heart rate zones and active calories. Interesting information, but not what you are looking for.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Frikken - 

In a word, "No".

I once thought we could by downloading Activities from the User Page and filter them ourselves, but that just shows calories, steps, distance, minutes in the individual heart rate zones and active calories. Interesting information, but not what you are looking for.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

I added my vote to your question, but I will clarify I am going from endomondo to fitbit, and that I am missing the per-activity summary. I like to see how many km I run per month, for example, and this is easily achieved on Endomondo. Only one filter missing on the fitbit dashboard to get there... 

Best Answer

Interesting that the "Accepted Solution" is actually not a solution at all...

Best Answer

You are correct that it is not a "Solution", @MartinLeclerc, but it is an answer to the question that was asked.

Best Answer
0 Votes