Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

app will not keep changed calorie goals

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried all the work around that the search brings up to no avail, my app changed when I took you up on your 1 week free premium trial. Since this problem has been known and acknowledged by FITBIT since 2014 I feel that 3 years is enough for any company to fix a bug in there softwere I feel with the amount of fitbits out there in circulation the company owes its clients much better service than this.

I await your solution to this problem if not immediatly then at least what YEAR you will have it solved.

Marie Findlay

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @zreez.

Thanks for bringing this up.

At the moment we do not have any news on the matter. I will try to get some updates on the situation and as soon as I get something I'll be sure to post about it in here.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

For some unknown reason mine fixed itself and I am able to change the calorie goals today.

Cheers

Marie

Best Answer

Hi @zreez

Glad to know that it is now working. Maybe it was stuck or couldn't load properly for some reason.

Have you visited our Discussion boards? If you have the time maybe you could find it a fun place to hang around. Lots of different topics in there.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes