Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot alter/update sleep data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi - I usually update/alter my sleep data by clicking on the sleep tile - but when I click on it (started yesterday) it asks me to log on again . When I do this the data screen is totally different -WHY- I cannot alter the data - WHY

The previous screen also showed graphs that recorded my sleep patterns - what has happened to this ?

Please does anyone know what I may have done ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @anne52,

I don't think you're doing anything wrong, it's just that the sleep logging is going through a major upgrade to add sleep stages. It's being rolled out in stages, so it's possible you're somewhere in the middle of that.

If you go to https://www.fitbit.com/sleep, and scroll down, there should be a list of sleep entries. At the right-hand side will be a tiny arrow. If you click that arrow you'll see the entry for that night and should be able to edit it there.

You can still edit, it's just things moved around and look a little different.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @anne52,

I don't think you're doing anything wrong, it's just that the sleep logging is going through a major upgrade to add sleep stages. It's being rolled out in stages, so it's possible you're somewhere in the middle of that.

If you go to https://www.fitbit.com/sleep, and scroll down, there should be a list of sleep entries. At the right-hand side will be a tiny arrow. If you click that arrow you'll see the entry for that night and should be able to edit it there.

You can still edit, it's just things moved around and look a little different.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

Thank you - I will give it a try - and leave it another week to see if the 'upgrades' finish .

I must say I was happy as it was .

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anne

Have a look at the topic "questions about the new website sleep page" .

Complaints and pleas for restoration of the features we had before the current downgrade of the page currently stand at 260.

Best Answer

Thanks for this info - have logged my concerns on that site

Would like to point out , as others have , that those who can access the newer models

get the info they like - we with older models don't

Best Answer
0 Votes