Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant find the 'Revoke Access' button

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cant sync anymore and it says USBdongle disconnected. I read that I am to go to the applications under settings and click on revoke access button and it is not there. What do I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@brendachris  Welcome to the Community! I just noticed that you didn't receive a reply to your inquiry about not syncing and how to locate the revoke access. I do apologize for the delayed response. I took the liberty to answer this post and provide you with a solution.

It looks like your syncing issues were resolved. Isn't it? However, we noticed that the revoke access is still not appearing in your applications tab into the Fitbit settings. This option will be visible if you've linked your Fitbit with third-party applications (MyFitnessPal, Endomondo, LoseIt for example). This button only works for third-party apps when they're not syncing properly. If your account isn't syncing properly with an app, let me know what third-party app are you trying to set up? Look forward to your response! Smiley Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorEdgar | Community Moderator

You're what you eat. Want to feel great? Get Fit!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply. I did get it working.

Thank you.

Brenda

Best Answer
0 Votes

@brendachris  Awesome! Now that you're back on track, do you think it's time to share your story and make goods friends in the Community? If so, join us in Share Your Story board and let us know more about you and how your Fitbit tracker has rocked your world!Smiley Very Happy

Happy stepping!

Fitbit Community ModeratorEdgar | Community Moderator

You're what you eat. Want to feel great? Get Fit!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem.  I'm receiving text messages from the prior owner of my Versa.  I went on access control and found the old phone still had access but do not see a 'revoke' button.  Can anyone help?  Thanks in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @wayne216 and welcome to the forums.  On your web dashboard, tap on the gear icon > Settings > Manage Account Settings > the down arrow in the circle in the box listing that phone.  Revoke Access will appear in red letters.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you! In two seconds I did as you suggested and did the task!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes