Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

daily sleep graphic export

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello.  I would like to export the daily sleep graphic that shows the data chronogically, or get the data so I can build it myself.  When I export the data, I don't get enough detailed information so I don't know when the deep sleep phase starts and ends, and same for other sleep phases.  I want this to build a case for my invalidity insurance that says I'm fit for work, which clearly am not when we look at my sleep data.  Worst case, I'll gp through each day and print the pdf...    Thanks

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@BenoitDubuc , Nice to see you . Thanks for your suggestion and feedback. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestion board on our community (community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/idb-p/features). 

If a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their suggestion and add your comments. 

Thanks for your feedback and for participating in our community!

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer