Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit app on charger 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can not sign in or log out of my charger 2. The base page on the fitbit says edit. That takes me to tracking exercise activity and water amounts. I need to be able to log in and out on my charger2. Can not do it???

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @outherding.

I'm afraid I don't fully understand where you are located on the Dashboard. Could you take a screen shot of what you see and then post it here as a reply? 

Look forward to your reply so that I can help you out. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for being willing to help me, but I got my problem figured out.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @outherding.

Thank you for letting me know that you figured it out. If you do not mind me asking, how did you resolve the issue? Or how did you work around it? I think knowing that could be useful for other users experiencing a similar situation.

Look forward to your reply. Let me know if you have any questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not sure, but it was something as simple as going down further on the screen. I did not word my question correctly. I could not log out of fitbit to start over and get on a screen I wanted. It was as simple as going to the bottom of the screen and logging out, then logging back in! THANKS FOR BEING THERE!

Best Answer

Hello @outherding.

Glad to know that everything is fine and working now. 

If you have the time, perhaps you could go into the Discussion boards. Lots of different topics and users to talk about in there.

Hope to see you around! 

Best Answer